Wednesday, May 11th – 4pm CEST
Today’s tourism destinations are at a crossroads. They must make fundamental choices and decide if their future will be status quo, or data-driven. To stay one step ahead and become fully data-driven, destinations – cities, regions and countries – are abandoning their traditional business practices, which are often based on habits and general trends.
Seamlessly navigate your way through the digital transformation. Transform your territory into a more welcoming, sustainable and visitor-favorite destination.
To accelerate the ongoing transformation, The Data Appeal Company is launching a new, unique tool designed for and by destination managers and markers. This platform is based on the collection and analysis of online data, allowing users to fully evaluate the visitor experience, detect upcoming trends and identify the most promising markets to invest in.
We’ll discuss everything on May 11th at 4pm CEST in the free, live event “From Tourist Assumptions to Data-Driven Destinations“, hosted by Mirko Lalli, CEO & Founder of The Data Appeal Company, with the contribution of Travelport, Sojern, Saint Elmo’s Tourismusmarketing and Intellera Consulting.
- “A definition of Data-Driven Destinations” – Mirko Lalli, CEO & Founder – The Data Appeal Company
- “Is Flight Search & Booking Data the Secret Weapon to becoming a Data-Driven Destination?” – Anna Au-Yeung, Global Head of Destination Marketing – Travelport
- “6 Digital Advertising Trends to Accelerate Recovery” – Daniele Manetti, Sr. Sales Manager Destinations – Sojern
- “The Community Ecosystem of a Tourism Destination” – Serena Vivarelli, Manager – Intellera Consulting
- “How does the Region of Veneto effectively predict, analyze, measure, benchmark & invest with just one innovative tool” – Stefan Marchioro, Direzione Turismo, Progetti territoriali e governance del turismo – Regione del Veneto
- Diego Acuna – Country Manager UK, The Data Appeal Company
- Hannah Babineau, Intl. Marketing & Partnerships Manager, The Data Appeal Company
From Tourist Assumptions to Data-Driven Destinations
May 11th – 4pm CEST
Live via Zoom, Facebook & Linkedin