Data Appeal has joined forces with long-time partner, PredictHQ, in their latest Demand Impact Report: The Great Hospitality Recovery of 2021. The report analyzes the tourism and hospitality industries over the past two years throughout major cities across Europe and the United States to forecast future demand.
The Saga of Rescheduled Events
PredictHQ’s Demand Impact Report focuses on event recovery and trajectory as well as its impact of canceled events on the tourism and hospitality industries throughout the following cities:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
With a sneak peek at:
Using the latest technology, PredictHQ accurately detects the aggravated event impact of 19 major event categories including scheduled events (sports, conferences, expos, concerts, etc.), non-attendance based events (holidays, live TV events, etc.) and unscheduled events (severe weather, terrorist attacks, protests, etc.).
Aggregated Event Impact – United States
In the report, access the latest tourism insights on:
- The current scenario for accommodations in 2021
- Major event hub reports for the United States
- International accommodation recovery across Europe
- How local Covid responses impacted accommodation recovery rates
- The current wellbeing of the tourism industry and demand forecasts
The latest tourism insights: are we really on the road to recovery?
The Travel Barometer is a predictive indicator, which forecasts the status and wellbeing of the travel industry for any territory. It measures:
- Travel search demand and trends
- Travelers sentiment feedback over Hospitality, F&B, Destinations and Transportation departments
- Amount of content (review, social post, rating, etc.) and “signals” customers speak about, indicating their willingness and confidence in traveling
Curious to learn more? Download the full report to uncover the latest tourism insights and better understand the impact of events on travel and hospitality.